1. Grooming is important. It shows how much you care about presentation, whether that be too little or even too much! Make sure you’re always shaven or clipped properly, your hair is thoughtfully done, and you don’t have any scary hairs popping out of strange places.
2. Clean fingernails say a lot about a person. For men, they should be short, neat, and dirt-free so make sure you keep a nail brush near the hand soap. Ladies, if they’re painted and starting to chip, take it all off and re-paint.
- We should make a habit of saying please and thank you to everyone. In countries like Japan, a businessman will bow to the cleaning lady. True ladies and gentlemen will gain respect and honour from such acts of kindness, so give super considerate behaviour a try.
- Guys, when walking down the sidewalk, take position nearest to the road and save your company from getting splashed by dirty water. In the old days, men would always walk closest to the street curb so that they take the hit and save their lady from getting wet.
6. Most of us women want to know that you are thoughtful. Buy him or her something small like her favourite snack to let your significant other know that you have thought about them in the day. Don’t try too hard by showering them in expensive gifts, that’s not the point.